Sex, drugs, rock and roll? Tell us your stories of transitioning from children to tweens to teens, and help moms who are getting ready to plunge into this great unknown of parenting.
Submissions should be 1000-2500 words in length and we love funny, but we also love submissions that provide useful tips and advice, resources, and more to help mothers navigate the tween/teen stage.
We are always looking for new voices to feature on the site. If you are interested in getting new eyes on your work, promoting your blog or social media outlets, or trying your hand at writing for an audience, please review the types of submissions we accept as well as the submission guidelines below.
SUBMISSIONS FOR POTENTIAL BONUS COMPENSATION: OPEN
These posts can be original or previously published on a writer’s blog or other website (as long as the writer has permission to republish elsewhere) and are republished here in full. These posts include an author bio with links to the writer’s blog and social media profiles. Writers are compensated via PayPal based on unique page views for a period of 30 days, according to the following scale:
*0-999 unique page views = $0.00
*999-1999 unique page views = $10.00
*2000+ unique page views = $20.00
- Submissions should be 500-1000 words.
- They should contain little to no errors in style, grammar, mechanics, diction, and/or sentence construction.
- They should focus on highly-relatable subject matter that is unique, raw, honest, under-discussed or under-appreciated.
- Timely or Evergreen posts are accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: We provide links to writers’ personal blogs and social media profiles in an effort to help them grow readership and followers. We do not, however, run posts promoting a product or service and will not include promotional links in guest posts.
- The first step is to browse the site to see what kinds of posts get published and do well.
- Content that does the best on this site focuses on one or more of the following topics:
- Encouragement - motherhood is TOUGH - bring us your best love for moms!
- Humor — We love heartfelt pieces, of course, but moms also want to be entertained. So don't be afraid to bring the funny. If not, don't worry - we love all types of moms!
- Tips, tools, and resources for busy moms
- Living a healthy lifestyle - fitness tips, healthy recipes, getting your kids to eat healthy options, healthy family
- Marriage and relationships
- Life — This includes style and entertainment (such as book, movie, and product reviews) as well.
- Special needs parenting and children
- Content should be between 500 and 1,000 words.
- Do not include images with submissions.
- Content must be thoroughly edited. The occasional typo or spelling issue is no big deal, but pieces with many grammar and mechanics issues will be kicked back for editing before being accepted.
Still interested? Please send us your submission via Submittable at the links below. Please also allow up to two weeks for submissions to be accepted or rejected. You can check the status of your submission at Submittable.